Introducing Myself

One of my favorite classes ever back home: Zoology!


 
         Hey all! I am Grazielli Pena an exchange student from Brazil and currently I am studying at Loyola University New Orleans. I am almost finishing my Junior year of my Biology major back home and I came here to study more of what I most love. It has been REALLY difficult and challenging since I put my feet here but also it has been a wonderful experience.

         I have started doing research there as well with obesity but I didn't finish it (but I will, I will...). Here, I am engaging in a study of birds behavior (totally different, huh?) at Tulane.

         I want to show you all what is science for us and a little bit of our exciting experience!
We have a lot to share and I hope you guys enjoy this journey through the world of science.
So, please, save our link in your desktop, favorites, notebook or whatever and wait for it!

        We plan to post every week videos of the work of each of us in the laboratories (yes, there are other brazilians here), field trips and any category of curiosities and scientific news.

See you!